If you find you are required to install an ignition interlock device (IID or sometimes referred to as a car breathalyzer) as part of your license recovery process in North Carolina, you’ll want to take some time to decide which interlock provider suits you best.
Most people just rely on search results and they choose whichever company comes up first. Others look at price as the way to make their decision. But what happens if you make the decision too quickly, without getting all the facts, and end up not satisfied with the provider you chose?
You should also be aware that if you have already made your decision, but you aren’t satisfied with your provider, you can always switch. Think about it. You may have this interlock in your car for a year or more. If you find yourself unsatisfied with the product or services of your current provider, you don’t have to stay with them. Consider changing providers.
Here are a few reasons to make the change:
- Device doesn’t work right or is hard to use
- Service center support is poor
- Pricing was misleading (hidden fees) and much higher than you expected
- Support staff is judgmental and issues go unresolved
- Compliance reporting to the state is not correct or timely
The best choice is Monitech
Monitech partnered with North Carolina to create the state’s original ignition interlock program. With over 30 years of experience in helping people successfully complete their alcohol programs, we offer a level of client value that no other provider can match. From superior customer care to our highly-efficient analysis and reporting, you will receive an exceptional level of support. Our Authorized Service Providers focus on quality care to ensure we maintain the high standard of support you deserve.
- The device is reliable, accurate, and easy to use
- We are wallet-friendly – no hidden fees or surprises
- We work directly with North Carolina officials, delivering accurate reports on time
- Our Customer Support Center is available 24/7, 365 days of the year with live people you can talk to – bilingual experts available
Ready to switch?
It’s really easy. All it takes is these three steps:
- Get approval from your monitoring agency and let them know Monitech will be your new provider.
- Call your current provider and schedule the removal of their device.
- Call Monitech at 800-521-4246 and schedule an installation appointment at a location convenient to you. A Customer Support Expert will help you locate the best service center for you in North Carolina.
The Monitech Team is ready to show you what exceptional customer support looks like. We will guide you through the entire process of completing your interlock program successfully.
Call Monitech at 800-521-4246. One of our Customer Care Experts will go over the specific North Carolina requirements you need to follow and set up an installation appointment.