Below are some very important instructions for your ignition interlock device installation appointment:
- If the vehicle is not registered in the your name, the registered owner must either be present at the time of installation or must complete and sign the Monitech Permission Form located here.
- You must bring current vehicle registration card to the interlock installation appointment.
- You should not consume any alcoholic beverage within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- If you arrive more than 30 minutes late for your installation appointment, another appointment will be scheduled. The rescheduled appointment cannot be on the same day as the original appointment in most cases. Please contact us to find out your options.
- The installation and training may take up to two hours (longer for high-end or classic vehicles). You must remain at the service center for the entire time. Please allow sufficient time.